Friday, 28th April 2017
- A NEW DAWN IN FINANCE
- TARA SHAH - A RAY OF HOPE - A LIFE OF COMPASSION AND CHARITY MRS. TARA RAJNI SHAH
When we see suffering and pain, we often feel helpless perhaps we switch
the channel, or make a small donation. Rarely do we have the courag...
- TRANSFORMING BANK ETHICS - I have a new article today in 'The Conversation' providing a very simple,
practical and scientific solution to routing out bad culture in modern
banking. Here is the link to it.
I would be very in...
- EPIC MASALA TOUR PRESS RELEASE - Summary of the goals of the Masala Tour of Britain
- JAINS REFLECT AND RENEW - Jains all over the UK celebrate Paryushan.
- LEAD PUBLIC BOARDS - Appointments Commission and Diverse Ethics team up to promote diversity on Public Boards
- MLA BOARD MEET AT JAIN COMPLEX - A unique breakthrough meeting
- PRESS RELEASE: UNIQUE SOCIAL INVENTION! - This is the press release for the launch of our new web portal - www.diverseethics.com
- PRESS RELEASE - 4/1/10 - Dr. Atul Shah seconded to the Board of the MLA
- No Faith in Finance? - Every day, billions of pounds change hands in London's square mile. This square mile is full of churches and one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Britain, St. Paul's, lies at its heart.
- Spicy Britain - A comment by Dr. Atul K. Shah, Chief Executive, Diverse Ethics Ltd. and expert on diversity
- MAJOR ART BREAKTHROUGH FOR BRITISH JAINS - One of the most talented living contemporary artists in Britain, Shanti Panchal, has unveiled a breathtaking masterpiece about the Jain faith at the Chelmsford Museum in Essex. Britain is home to 40,0
- SPICY LEADERSHIP SCORES GOALS - What do you get when you mix various cultures, leadership experts and bring them together at a beautiful new oasis of hope in Central London?