Sunday, 26th March 2017
- TARA SHAH - A RAY OF HOPE - A LIFE OF COMPASSION AND CHARITY MRS. TARA RAJNI SHAH
When we see suffering and pain, we often feel helpless perhaps we switch
the channel, or make a small donation. Rarely do we have the courag...
- TRANSFORMING BANK ETHICS - I have a new article today in 'The Conversation' providing a very simple,
practical and scientific solution to routing out bad culture in modern
banking. Here is the link to it.
I would be very in...
- LEADERS SET RARE EXAMPLE - From Left to Right - Mr. Dilip Shah, OAUK, Dr. Atul Shah, Diverse Ethics,
Mr. Gavin Grant, CEO, RSPCA, Dr. Richard Ryder and Barbara Gardner, RSPCA
trustees and Mrs. Tara Patani, OAUK
- A TRUE STORY - BEYOND SKIN - WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE DIVERSE ETHICS
An impassioned plea by our client, Tim Wass MBE, former Chief Inspector
I grew up in Whitley Bay a small coastal town adjacent to Newca...
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY - <p>Here is a chance for you to make a difference to your skillset and influence public policy.</p>
- Leadership and Culture Change - Our client, a major public body in Britain, had a problem. Diverse Ethics was engaged to advise.
- Culture Tours
- Profile of Diverse Ethics in Lifescape Magazine - Dr Atul K. Shah comments on eco-living from the Jain perspective
- Research for Mayor of London - Diverse Ethics contributed to the research to survey various faith communities in London
- BBC Advisory Work - Diverse Ethics Ltd. has helped BBC Religion & Ethics based in Manchester and BBC East based in Essex, Suffolk and Norwich with broadcasting ideas
- Faith and Diversity - There is a lot of confusion about science and religion and also about the relationship between different faiths
- Spirit of India Seminar Series - A unique seminar series for Colchester
- Public Lectures and Seminars - Dr. Atul K. Shah can speak on a wide range of topics, from Diversity to Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Advice on Social Cohesion - As a social enterprise, Diverse Ethics was concerned that the huge cultural wisdom of ethnic minorities was not being used to show positive public policy solutions to Britain.