Indian Origin Alumni of the London School of Economics coming together to remember their past and reconnect with one another. Networking and sharing of experiences is a key to mutual success and lasting progress.
There are a myriad of ways you can become a part of this portal and get involved.
- Sign up for the email newsletter
- Send a problem you are facing to our Agony Aunt, and share your story with the world
- Tell us what you would like to see on this site and any problems or constructive criticism you have - email webmaster(@)diverseethics.com
- Are there interesting diverse people whom you think we should feature or interview?
- Send us any exciting true stories about diversity in the workplace - keep them short and sweet, no more than 300 words
- Tell your friends and colleagues about this exciting site, and ask them to join in. You are our best ambassador.
- Sign up on one of our courses or seminars and meet diverse people who are passionate about an ethical workplace
- Enable us to help or support your organisation in embracing diversity, by shouting out to your bosses about the unique social enterprise, Diverse Ethics and arranging a preliminary meeting
- Comment on articles on our message boards and forward articles to target friends or contacts you may have.
To contact us, email: office (@) diverseethics.com